Stock Number: PW006
2015 Yamaha Power Pressure Washer PW3028
Cleaning up EVERYTHING this Spring just got easier and more affordable than you think!!
Introducing the Yamaha PW3028 pressure washer. Engineered to not just meet, but to beat the competition. For durability, quality, convenience, and of course performance; this is what happens when Yamaha decides to build a pressure washer.
* Reliable Yamaha Power: MZ200, 192cc, air-cooled, OHV, single cylinder, 4-stroke engine. EPA & CARB approved. Automatic idle down feature reduces fuel consumption.
* Durable, Brass Triplex CAT Pump®: The world leader in quality pressure washer pumps.
* Real Performance: Delivers 3000 psi and 2.8 gpm to get the job done quickly.
* 5-in-1 Integrated Nozzle with Protective Rubber Over Mold: You always have the right nozzle for the job. Just dial the one you want with a simple click. No lost nozzles. Rubber over mold protects what you are washing from scratches.
* Low Pressure 800 PSI Nozzle: One of the 5 integrated nozzles is a low pressure 800psi, perfect for those jobs that require less pressure .
* Pivoting Nozzle Tip: Makes it easy to get into those hard to reach spots like wheel wells, under vehicles and more.
* Adjustable Secondary Grip: Adds additional support and can be rotated to any angle required.
* 9.1 m / 30 ft. Braided Steel Hose: Braided steel, high-pressure hose means a longer reach and rugged durability. Plastic cover prevents scratching.
* Built-in Detergent Tank: Built-in detergent tank for smaller jobs and the flexibility to use an external container for larger jobs, if required.
* Fold Flat Handle: Makes storage and transporting easy, plus takes up less space. Fold flat handle design allows you to store lightweight items like a cooler on top of the unit.
* Durable Brass Fittings: Quick connect, corrosion resistant, brass fittings mean a solid, positive connection each and every time.
* Never-Flat Tires: Wide, non-pneumatic tires mounted to rugged steel axles.
* Fuel: Uses regular 87 octane gasoline.
* Engine: MZ200, 192cc, air-cooled, OHV, single cylinder, 4-stroke, EPA & CARB approved
* Starting System / Ignition System: Manual recoil with auto decompression
* L x W x