Brandt Equipment Solutions is currently seeking an Assembler for their Regina, SK location.
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment, be a team player and a progressive thinker.
* Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
* Operate hoisting and lifting devices to position machinery and parts during the installation, setup and repair of machinery.
* Move materials as required using forklift
* Stage materials as required using forklift
* Become an active participant in our lean manufacturing culture
* Use power tools as required
* Work with minimal supervision
* Attention to detail.
* Assembly hours reduction
* Effective and improved shop flow in assembly.
* Assembly Experience - Required
* Communication Skills, Oral & Written - Asset
* Previous Trailer Assembly Experience - Asset
* SOP Development - Asset.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1646-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||August 09, 2017|
|Expiry||September 08, 2017|