Canon 60D with 18-135mm kit lens (f/3.5-5.6)
4 years old & in excellent condition
Recently upgraded to a new camera
· 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Imaging Processor for high image quality and speed.
· ISO 100 - 6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light.
· Improved EOS HD Video mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording, Movie Crop recording in 640 x 480, sound recording level adjustment and an external microphone IN terminal for access to improved sound quality.
· Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor for shooting at low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction using multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
· 5.3 fps continuous shooting up to approx. 58 Large/JPEGs and 16 RAW.
· 96% viewfinder coverage allowing you to see more of your image in the viewfinder.
· Enhanced iFCL 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system; and 9-point AF system utilizing a high-precision, f/2.8 cross-type centre point.
· New convenient in-camera features allow you to convert RAW images into JPEGs and set the images to a 3:2 aspect ratio.
· Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards.
· Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|