$2,200 · Dressage Saddle Smith Worthington Made in England 18.5
Smith Worthington Elite Dressage Saddle made in England
Black English tanned supple buffalo . 18.5 inch medium wide tree
Like new unmarked, no scuffs, stored in a case in the house
Current price $3200.00 plus shipping and duty
Asking $2200.00 buyer pays shipping
The "Elite" like all Smith-Worthington saddles is designed and styled for correct position and outstanding performance for horse and rider. Handcrafted of rich, English tanned, buttery soft buffalo leather, Elite's flexible flap offers exceptional contact...and, oh yes, elegance. The buffalo calfskin seat is medium deep, wide and comfortable.
Smith-Worthington incorporates over 200 years of saddle making knowledge and some of the world's finest materials in these saddles. Features* include:
* Steel & wood spring trees with strong overlapping steel head plates allow tree adjustment many times as your horse muscles and matures or if you get a different horse.
* Gussetted panels with virgin wool flock stuffing allow proper fit to your horse.
* "Fired" (pre-stretched) pure linen webbing insures that the seat never sags - you sit in a "hammock" of web and never hit the steel bars of the tree.
* Deeply recessed stirrup bars nearly eliminate stirrup leather bulge under the skirts.
* Made in England.
* Lifetime tree warranty.
* Demo Avalon saddles are available - try one today.
Sizes: 17 1/2", 18 1/2", 19 1/2"
Tree widths: W, XW, XXW
Twist width: medium
Working center: centered & well balanced
Seat depth: 3"*
Seat width: 11 ½"*
Flap length: 17"*
Standard leather: Black English tanned buffalo
*Measured on a 17 1/2" saddle. Measurements are proportional for other sizes.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||May 10, 2018|
|Renewed||June 10, 2018|
|Expiry||July 10, 2018|