Material Handler (Afternoon Shift)
Brandt Engineered Products Ltd. is currently seeking an afternoon shift Material Handler. The Material Handler position is primarily responsible to facilitate the movement of material at the facility, both internal and external all while maintaining organization and cleanliness of the shop.
* Direct responsibility for all movement of material in the facility
* Ensure all material is kitted and delivered to welding and assembly as required
* Assist loading and unloading of trucks in shipping and receiving as required
* Ensure workplace safety by ensuring operators are following safety protocols and are properly trained.
* High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
* Possess a valid driver's license
* Experience driving all terrain forklift, or equivalent
* Ability to work independently in a busy environment
* Experience with routine maintenance operations
* Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse work environment
* Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
* Able to work under pressure
* Strong attention to detail
* Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1794-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||November 16, 2017|
|Expiry||December 16, 2017|