A 123-year old employee-owned company with nearly $6 billion in sales, Scoular's 130+ business units provides diverse supply chain solutions for end-users and suppliers of grain, feed ingredients, and food ingredients around the globe. From 120 offices and facilities in North America, South America, and Asia, our 1200 employees are engaged in the business of buying, selling, storing, handling, and processing grain and ingredients as well as managing transportation and logistics worldwide.
We have an immediate opening for a Truck Driver / Yard Worker at our Regina, SK facility. This is a full-time (8h per day) position Monday through Friday on regular business days (excluding statutory holidays).
Key Responsibilities of our Yard Person/ Truck Driver:
* Take direction, haul grain and shuttle trailers in the yard in a timely manner.
* Basic yard and equipment maintenance.
* Pay attention to the details and work in a safe and responsible manner at all times.
* All other related tasks assigned by supervisor.
Key Success Factors:
* Must have Class 1A driver's license with air.
* Demonstrated concern for satisfying one's external and/or internal customers.
* Physical capacity to work in a dusty, loud, industrial environment.
* Farm or other grain handling experience.
* Forklift or skid steer certification and experience is an asset.
More about the job and how to apply click on the link below:
Or drop off your resume at the plant that is located 5 Minutes East of Regina on Hwy 33 (Arcola Avenue).
Scoular thanks all candidates for their interest. However, we will only contact those candidates who are selected for an interview. Scoular is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|