Looking for a career and not just another job? Were a small independent company operating in the Regina area. We will be hiring someone that would be a great match for our team. We offer competitive wages and benefits with the effectiveness of small company culture. One of our most important company values is the growth of our people, growth of our clients, and growth of our industry experience. It is this value that keeps us expanding. We work diligently to maintain reputable relationships with clients and vendors. We are seeking to hire likeminded individuals. We are looking to hire a 3rd or 4th year apprentice or Journey Person to join in on our growing team. Focusing on quality and thorough service to our customers is what we do best. Advancement and over time are some of the many opportunities available.
Are you the right individual for the job?
* 3rd or 4th level apprentice or Journey Person certificate in Truck and Transport, Heavy Duty Equipment or similar field.
* Valid Driver's license (abstract required upon hiring)
* Truck and transport trade experience or similar application.
* Computer use
* Cell phone use
* Problem solving
* Quality workmanship
* Team player
* Reading and writing
* Decision making
* Social skills
* Continuous growth and learning
* Finding information
* Professionalism in customer service
* Valid driver's license
* Willing to travel periodically for work
Fields Of Work
* Understanding of general mechanical theory
* Air systems
* Brake systems
* Drive lines
* Stating / Charging systems
* Cooling systems
* Cutting and Measuring
* Read and interpret drawings and schematics
* Basic Hydraulics
* Service work
* Crane and lifting equipment
* Oxygen/ acetylene torch
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|