Automations Systems Manager
Brandt is currently seeking an Engineering Manager (Mechanical, Ind. Systems, Electronics, or Automation) with robotic welding programming experience for our Regina location.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for managing a small group of technical staff with responsibilities of scheduling the activities of the department to meet the overall corporate requirements. The position also requires hands on activities with automated equipment regarding the operation, programming, troubleshooting, commissioning and productivity of robotic welding systems and other automated equipment. For more details on the position, please visit www.brandtjobs.com.
* Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Industrial Systems, Automation, or Electronics Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum of 10 years of work experience preferably in a supervisory role
* Work experience with ABB or FANUC online and offline programming
* Knowledge of MIG welding
* Proficiency in AutoCAD or CAD/CAM, Inventor or SOLIDWORKS and MS Office is required
* Metal Fabrication/Machine shop industrial environment experience
* GMAW Welding Experience preferable
* Experience programming C++, PLC, CNC is an asset
* Familiar with Pneumatics and Hydraulics
* Familiar with Quality and Lean Manufacturing Principles
* A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
* Resourceful with good anticipation skills
* Strong desire to learn new skills
The Brandt Group of Companies serves the industries of agriculture, construction, forestry, geomatics, government, landscaping, manufacturing, mining, oil & gas, remediation & waste, and tube & pipe. Headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, Brandt employs over 1800 people and is a platinum member of the Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies program. With an 80 year history, Brandt is the largest privately held company in the province of Saskatchewan.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1967-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||February 15, 2018|
|Expiry||March 17, 2018|