Brandt is continuing to grow and expand our business and we are looking for hard-working, creative individuals to join our team. We are currently seeking Design Engineers, for our Engineered Products Division, which specializes in the design and manufacturing of customized heavy equipment innovations that improve our customer's efficiency and productivity. Ideally the positions would be located in Regina, however alternate locations in Edmonton or Saskatoon would be considered.
* Designing engineering systems, machines and devices which meet customers' needs and which, when produced, comply with sound engineering practices and standards.
* Review, evaluate, and improve upon engineering designs, drafting, schematics and specifications.
* Perform engineering analysis and develop test procedures, provide quality standards and adherence.
* Recommend improvements to current design of products.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Mechanical Engineering degree or Mechanical Engineering technology certificate.
* 2+ years of direct work experience.
* Proficiency with SolidWorks is preferred.
* Meticulous attention to detail; strong mechanical background with focus on machine design preferred.
* Experience with steel fabrication, manufacturing processes, machine design and machining methods, including material selection, welding processes and machined component design.
* Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
* Practical experience with product development and testing.
* Able to create alternative solutions to problems.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter tracking code 1981-046 into the search field of the job opportunities page
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|