$700/month + utilities
Available December 1st.
You would get:
- Large bedroom
- Large bathroom
We would share:
- Entry to the house
- Kitchen/dining room
- Main floor living room
- Laundry room
- Finished basement (you would mostly have this to yourself)
Parking: Street, in front of townhouse. Occasional driveway parking. Accommodations for plug-in parking available over the winter.
Townhouse built in 2013 and completely furnished. Within walking distance of the University of Saskatchewan College of Nursing. Walking distance to bus stops, grocery store, pharmacy, dental clinic, walk-in medical clinic, family restaurant/pizza place, bowling alley, and lots of parks and green space.
- A non-smoker (smoking outside still counts as a smoker).
- Respectful of property, time, privacy, noise.
- Not a pet owner.
- The owner of the home we would share.
- Young female professional who works regular hours during the week.
- A non-smoker and not a pet owner.
- Committed to keeping my house clean and tidy.
References and damage deposit of one month's rent ($700) required.