Heavy Duty Mechanic (2666-046)
Brandt Equipment Solutions currently has a position available for a Heavy Duty Mechanic in our Regina, SK location. This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of construction and forestry based equipment and attachments.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* Perform service, repair and diagnostic and preventative maintenance procedures on heavy duty construction and forestry equipment
* Use related instruments, hand and power tools, secondary equipment, and computer systems
* Accurately and completely document on work orders all machine information, actions taken and time
* Continually assess service task hazards and ensure work is performed safely and to accepted standards.
* Must be a certified Journeyman in the Agriculture or Heavy Duty Equipment technician trade
* Previous mechanical experience in a heavy equipment environment is an asset
* Capable of meeting the physical demands of the heavy duty mechanic trade
* Committed to customer service, service excellence, and achievement, and have the ability to communicate and work effectively with customers, the service team and other branch personnel
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 2666-046 into the search field on the Job Opportunities page.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||April 30, 2019|
|Expiry||May 30, 2019|