Brandt Engineered Products is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer- Process Improvement for their Regina, SK location.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work closely with Design team and shop floor to develop jigs and fixtures to improve efficiencies and increase quality of products being built
* Identify opportunities to eliminate waste and lead initiatives to improve plant efficiency and quality.
* Work with operations and shop management to establish areas and needs for continuous improvement
* Work with operations and shop management to develop shop layouts to maximize efficiencies of entire plant
* Utilize the appropriate tools and methodologies of lean manufacturing to inspire continuous improvement and operating excellence. Based on your expertise and guidance, this will include:
o Standardized production work procedure development
o Standardized workstation layouts and configurations
o Value stream mapping.
o One piece flow and balanced production lines.
o Kaizen events
o Development and management of a key performance indicator, (KPI), "dashboard" that illustrates performance and continuous improvement.
o Establish meaningful metrics to drive improvement.
* Proven track record of strong relationship building and communication skills with front line production team members, developed through cross functional interaction.
* Assist the Operations and Shop managers in creating and sustaining a culture of continuous improvement.
* Report to the Operations Manager on a weekly basis to discuss ideas, initiatives, and evaluating predetermined success metrics.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter tracking code 2002-046 into the job opportunities page.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|