We have a new beta site available for you to use! While it may not look very different, there are a few big improvements including improved site speed, increased security and mobile responsiveness! Try it out and let us know what you think.
Need notary public services in Regina?
Notary public services available in City of Regina - Province of Saskatchewan including:
* Administer oaths (attest to the truth of a statement);
* Administer and Receive affirmations;
* Receive declarations;
* Certify and attest true copies of documents;
* Issue deeds and contracts
* Sign passport documents;
* Witnessing signatures;
* Certify copies of birth certificates;
* Power of attorney;
* Certify copies of Marriage certificates.
For appointments, please call or text 306-551-7924 or email email@example.com
1. Bring valid government issued photo id;
2. Do not sign or date documents prior to the appointment - I would need to witness your signature;
3. Print all forms, letters and documents prior to the appointment;
4. All individuals signing the document(s) must appear in person before the Notary;
5. For certified copies of document(s), bring the original(s) and the legible photocopies;
6. Payment in cash, cheque, eTransfer or certified cheque ONLY - $25 for the first Notary Public Signature and $5 for every subsequent signature(s).
Appointments are available on short notice after 5 PM or anytime during weekends.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Category||Law, Accounting & Tax|
|Posted||April 29, 2019|
|Renewed||September 08, 2020|
|Expiry||October 08, 2020|
|Details||New, Commercial Seller|