Power Sports Technician
Powersports/Marine Technican - Open Road Recreation
Open Road Recreation is looking to add a technician to their team. The successful technician/mechanic is an individual who is motivated from within and is vital to the service department's success. The individual will communicate well with co-workers, clients, and successfully work alongside other mechanics.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to work independently, work under strict time constraints and present a strong mechanical aptitude.
* Must have previous powersports experience or technical training. (Small Engines, Snowmobiles ATVs, Side by Sides, Boats)
* Strong ability to multi-task and work independently.
* Ability to perform routine maintenance, small engine repair, vehicle assembly, accessory installation and diagnostics.
* Available to work Saturdays during peak times in season.
* Operate in extremely busy conditions during busy winter/summer months (extra hours may be required)
* Possession of a valid driver's license
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Identify customers' needs and exceed their expectations * Maintain, diagnosis, and repair Snowmobiles, ATVs, Side by sides & Boats.
* Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle service to internal and external customers. Removal of units from shipping crates.
* Assembly of new units.
* Maintain a clean and organized work environment
* Commitment to accuracy and quality
* Work closely with the service writers and parts and sales departments
* Communicate product questions or issues to supervisor and/or manufacturer.
* Provide accurate work orders, good communication skills including communication with service writer, and communication with customers.
* Other duties as assigned.
Industry leading compensation based on experience with benefits package to be discussed during interview.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||February 12, 2018|
|Renewed||March 21, 2018|
|Expiry||April 20, 2018|