-Continued activation and servicing proprietary manufacturing equipment.
-Equipment is owned by the employer.
-Reviewing samples, drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
-Planning the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job
-Taking measurements and marking material for cutting or shaping
We are looking for a skilled Millwright to service and maintain a variety of machines to perform assigned tasks.
You will need to bring proprietary equipment to production manufacturing precision parts using both manual and automated equipment to full capacity.
A great Millwright needs to possess manual dexterity and an eye for detail.
They must also have knowledge of mathematics and mechanics as well as respect for safety precautions with a goal to ensure effective production operations and optimize procedures.
Terms of employment: 2 years- Full time permanent
Language: Must be able to read, write & speak English (working knowledge)
Proven experience as Millwright /Machinist, minimum of 2 years hands-on experience, most notably using:
o Ball Mount machinery
o Marking machinery
o Molding machinery
o Die Bond machinery
o Able to figure out proprietary equipment
* Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines
* Ability to use precision tools to take accurate measurements
* Knowledge of the properties of metal and other material
* Knowledge of Quality Control and Testing procedures
* Knowledge of production of integrated chips and memory cards
* Working knowledge of the English language (oral & written), knowledge of other languages including Mandarin and Japanese considered an asset.
* Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and manuals
* Good at math with analytical abilities
* Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items
* University degree considered an asset (but not required)
Loading map... view on Google