Brandt is continuing to grow and expand our business and we are looking for hard-working, creative individuals to join our Team. We are currently seeking a Receiver for our Equipment Solutions Division.
Reporting to the Shop Manager, the Receiver is responsible for helping out with shop flow at Brandt Equipment Solutions. The incumbent is to work with shop and production planning personnel to ensure "Lean" shop flow. The Receiver understands the impact of this position to other business functions that depend on the accuracy and efficiency of incoming items.
- Receiving duties which will include receiving materials into the manufacturing system, record and identify back orders and disperse accordingly.
- Receiving deliveries
- Offloading materials using 6000 & 8000lb forklift
- Counting delivered material, checking for accuracy against packing slips
- Putting materials away in their respective locations.
- Receiving PO's into the system
- Assist BESL Shop manager, foremen and lead hands as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communication Skills, Oral & Written
- Working experience in a Receiving role preferred.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to operate material handling equipment including forklift truck.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Accuracy is a must
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Good organizational, time management and ability to multi-task.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Physically fit, lifting or moving up to 50 lbs may be required.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 2094-046 into the search field on the Job Opportunities page.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|