Brandt Tractor is currently seeking a Receptionist for our Regina Head Office location. Responsibilities include:
* Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, candidates, and other parties
* Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization
* Type forms, letters, reports, and memos as necessary
* Receive and distribute all forms of paper correspondence
* Where necessary, assist in the compilation of data for various reports
* Coordinate the logistical aspects of departmental programs
* Arrange and book meetings in boardrooms
* Arrange all conference calls and Webex
* As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all
* Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence
* Maintain the reception in a tidy and presentable manner
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
* 2-4 years of direct work experience in a receptionist capacity
* Strong knowledge of general office procedures involving procurement, travel arrangements, budget management, and so on
* Able to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
* Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control of these items
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
* Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills
* Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1994-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|