40th anniversary bonus includes:
Whirlpool 6 applliance package
Window covering allowance
($12,000 value included at no extra cost, contact for details)
SUMMER SPECIAL: for a limited time. Crawford will pay your mortgage and property taxes for the first six months to a total of not more than $2500 a month (max. total $15,000)! You can also alternatively just take a straight $15,000 discount off your purchase price. PRICE REFLECTS DISCOUNT.
This brand new 1620 sq.ft. Crawford Homes 2 Storey has an open main floor, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, double attached garage, and island kitchen! Call to view this home on Green Alder Crescent. $484,704.
This fantastic 2 Storey features:
- AUGUST 2018 possession
- 9' ceilings to main floor
- 3 bedrooms + 2.5 bathrooms
- Master suite also features 5-piece ensuite, his & her sinks, 48" shower, soaker tub, and dressing room (huge walk-in closet).
- Gas fireplace w/ floor to ceiling stacked stone, maple shelving, TV jog , and basement jog.
- Island w/ eating bar to kitchen, corner pantry.
- Built-in dishwasher and microwave/ hoodfan combo.
- Spacious dinette with large windows and garden door to future deck area.
- Main floor powder room.
- Added pot lights to great room and kitchen. Under-counter lighting to kitchen.
- Double attached garage (extra deep 20' x 24').
- Main floor laundry.
- Double front door w/ full "MODENA" glass.
- Basement open for development w/ perimeter walls framed, insulated and w/ vapour barrier. Also c/w 3-piece bathroom rough-in, wet-bar (kitchen) rough-in & large basement windows.
- Built on piles.
- Side entry to garage and second direct entry from garage to basement stairs with future suite potential.
- One block to new park and two blocks to new school.
- Energy Star high efficient ECM motor 2-stage furnace
- Energy Star tanked water heater
- Trades welcome (ask about our Guaranteed Trade Program)
- Canada's best New Home Warranty
- Plus all of Crawford Homes SILVER Specifications
- Start with as little as $1000 down
For more information please contact: