Brandt is a diverse manufacturing and distribution company that makes equipment for contractors, farmers, landscapers, loggers, manufacturers, miners, pipeliners, railways, roadbuilders and steelmakers. As part of our commitment to making our customers more productive and more profitable, we're investing heavily in new facilities and new product development. That commitment includes ongoing renovations, additions and maintenance at our facilities.
We're looking for experienced tradesmen that are passionate about construction and take pride in their work. Backed by a strong support team, this is a great opportunity to work together with a skilled team on small, medium and large construction projects. We're looking for both mechanical and electrical tradesmen.
* Building maintenance and repairs
* Complete small renovation projects
* Supervise activities of subcontractors personnel on larger jobs to ensure that work is being performed in compliance with Brandt's standards
* Complete all work in accordance with Brandt's safety procedures
* Complete all work within schedule and budget
* Work with the foremen, project managers and designers to manage issues in design, material supply and coordination.
We're interested in a variety of experience levels, including apprentices and journeymen. The ideal candidate will have:
* A passion for construction
* Excellent organization & communication skills - written and verbal
* Excellent work ethic including the ability to work with minimal supervision
* The ability to travel as necessary
* Mechanical trade.
To apply for this position please visit www.brandtjobs.com and enter the tracking code 1860-046 into the search field of the Job Opportunities page.
|Details||Last hour:||Last 24 hours:||All:|
|Posted||December 05, 2017|
|Renewed||January 08, 2018|
|Expiry||February 07, 2018|